In preparation for the Spring Newsletter and the Spring Symposium event, we invite students to participate in one of two contests. See below for details and email us if you have questions!
Students should send submissions to:
(electronic submission only)
All submissions are due by Sunday February 6, 2010!
Download the Contest Title Page Here:
Photo and Essay Contest Rules:
Write a 500-word essay responding to your school’s “Essential Question”
Submit a photo that reflects your response to your school’s “Essential Question”
- Entries should be student work only
- All Entries must be digital submissions, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Entries must include a title page
- Winners of each contest (Photo and Essay) will be selected from each grade level
- Essays should be submitted in 12 point, Times New Roman Font
- Photo submissions should include a 100-word caption describing the meaning of the photo
- Winning entries will be published on the SEMIS website and newsletter
- Winning entries will be featured during the SEMIS Spring Symposium in 2011